Vapor is an event logistics management company based in Singapore, providing event-related solutions and coordination services for wide range of events & clientele across Asia.
Working closely with our clients to understand their needs providing on point and customized solution.
“Vapor refers to a substance that is a mixture of two phases at room temperature, namely gaseous and liquid phase” Dictionary of Science
Vapor can co-exist with a liquid or solid when they are in equilibrium state…
- Planning is always crucial, but more importantly at Vapor, we are prepared to adapt to any circumstance, gaseous or liquid form and just like any running event, everything is fluid
- Here at Vapor we assess situations and make our decisions, based on our knowledge and experience from many past events.
- Never assuming or asserting… we are adaptive, collaborative, decisive and we deliver what we said we would do, giving our clients peace of mind.
- And together, we help our clients solidify their event objectives.
Vapor is your event production partner and someone you can lean on.
Project Planning & Scheduling
- Deconstruct and plan event production process, create timeline and milestones, tasks for client, agency, vendors and authorities concerned.
- Help define and set roles and responsibilities for all parties involved
- Define and reflect roles and responsibilities in a master document/ timeline
- Master document (production show-run) will include set-up, event proper and teardown (return venue in original state)
Project Planning & Scheduling
- Staffing plan – for show and production duration, for set-up/ tear down
- Manpower analysis and supply – various roles for various duties / responsibilities
- Training and deployment
- Security – analysis and deployment of guards, armed or otherwise
- Welfare – Staff rostering, staff uniform / dressing for the roles, meals and rest/ meal areas, on-site catering for client / vendors, event staff
- Transport, VIP to event staff, demo products, showcases, samples and client furniture and accessories for the event
- Import / export permits and freighting
- Shortlist and qualify vendors for various parts of the event
- Align client’s expectations and vendor deliverables
- Local knowledge and experience
- Areas of responsibilities – based on agreed scope of work for construction & build, carpentry, décor, video and audio requirements, content production, production supervision and adaptation/ “fit for event” of client assets. Designs, based oncampaigns and HQ CI compliant
Design & Technical Detailing
- Concept & design interpretations superimposed on photographs or 3D rendering of event scenarios – all scaled to floor plans
- Venue spatial plan – with scaled proportions and audience flow, based on venue onsite measurements, physical confines and restrictions, emergency services access etc
- FSB, Permit Applications related to the proposed floor plan
- Final production shop drawings (CAD for builders) – actual use for
construction and printing (Design FA)
- Experience from past events – helps to plan for budget control, payment schedules, on-site cash flow and payment milestones
- Dispensing and vendor payment
- Overall project budget oversight
- Checks and balances
Cross Border, International Experience
- South East Asian markets – with trusted in-country partners and Vapor managers deployed and supervising projects directly.
- Hong Kong, SAR-China
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Ho Chi Min (Saigon) Vietnam
- Manila, The Philippines